VA on the Bay

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blogging is Fun!!

A light-hearted post this time:

I have been tagged by Kathie Thomas who is the founder of 'A Clayton's Secretary' here in Australia and who was recently nominated for Australian of the Year.

Before I get started, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

The game is to write 7 weird facts about yourself. Here goes:

#1: I love old movies. Every Tuesday when my husband takes my son to Scouts, my daughter Holly and I sit down to watch vintage movies. We have worked our way through 'An Affair To Remember', 'African Queen', 'Roman Holiday', 'Charade', 'The King And I' - I could go on but we would be here for hours. Suffice it to say that we have a lovely girls night in!

#2: My perfect car is a Karmann Ghia. It is my dream once I no longer have to transport children, dogs, tonnes of shopping I can zip around in this beautiful car.

#3: I can't sleep unless I first face to the right for about 10 minutes. Once I have 'settled' I can then turn over to the left. Drives hubby mad - even more weird apparently my sister does the same thing.

#4: I can remember faces, hopeless with names, but I can remember faces. It doesn't matter if I saw them years before, maybe an actor/actress in a movie or someone from school/work who was years younger/older the first time I saw them I can place them from when I first saw them.

#5: Like Kathie I am a hopeless chocoholic. Happily my children don't seem to have the same gene so Easter is always a great windfall.

#6: Whilst we are on addictions I love books. We have books everywhere in our house! I love English classics, Dickens, Thackeray, Trollope, Hardy and also modern literature and belong to a book group. I always have at least 3 books waiting to be read and get through one at least every one to two weeks.

#7: I love to walk in the rain. There's nothing better than splashing through puddles, I guess I am still a kid at heart.

So who do I tag? Here goes:

Anita

1 Comments:

  • I so thoroughly understand you on the sleeping thing - only with me its on my tummy and to the right, which sort of kyboshes the last minute cuddle and V has to put up with the next-to-last minute.

    Found you through Kathie. Will be introducing my IRL persona on VAIG soon.

    By Blogger jeanie, at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home